Video Duration: 6 minutes
Resources required: None
Welcome to Live Love: Keys To Your Success!
Thank you for being here.
I honour, celebrate and appreciate you for taking the time to invest in yourself. You are the most important person in your life and now you are about to discover just how amazing you truly are.
It’s time for you to design the Live Love Life, where you’ll:
- Live and Love Each and Every Day.
- Love Who You Are.
- Love Your Life.
- Create All Your Dreams Faster.
Know that you deserve to live and love this way and that the Keys to Your Success foundation program will assist you to design the action steps in order for you to create this life.
Here’s how to proceed through this training:
Grab your journal. I suggest having a dedicated journal just for this course. Personally when I start a new course I also purchase a new pen when I get the journal. That way I know that the pen and journal are together and they symbolise new beginnings, new learnings and ultimately a new me!
Then, begin by watching the video “What does Success Mean to Me?” and completing the worksheet. This will your starting point reference for your ideal Live Love Life. This foundational video sets up the aerial view of the entire course, allowing you to lean into and act on the concepts more readily. You will repeat this exercise several times during the course as your awareness and perspectives change.
Once you’ve completed the “What does Success Mean to Me?”, proceed into Week 1 of the 7-week Live Love: Keys To Your Success!
This is where we deleve in detail into each of the four Pillars (All About You; All About Your Relationships; All About Your Expertise and All About Your Relationships). Yes, there are 7 weeks of the course, and we spend the first four delving into All About You. This is where we go back to basics, assisting you to understand yourself, physiologically, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
You will get a new training from me every week, for 7 weeks.
Don’t worry: You can access the training at your own pace, for life. So go through the training at your own pace, whenever it is convenient for you.
With Keys To Your Success you get:
- Pre week 1: Watch the video “What does Success Mean to Me?” and complete the worksheet.
- Week 1: We explore your physiology; your ANS (Autonomic nervous system) and your conscious and subconscious mind.
- Week 2: We look at your beliefs, mindset and fears.
- Week 3: Your daily habits, your goal setting, your scheduling and your disciplines.
- Week 4: All About You: getting into the detail, designing and creating action steps that will enhance all four areas of life that come under this pillar; Mentally, Emotionally, Physically and Spiritually.
- Week 5: All About Your Relationships: getting into the detail, designing and creating action steps that will enhance all four areas of life that come under this pillar; Emotionally, Family, Socially and Environmentally.
- Week 6: All About Your Expertise: getting into the detail, designing and creating action steps that will enhance the two areas of life that come under this pillar; Emotionally and Professionally.
- Week 7: All About You: getting into the detail, designing and creating action steps that will enhance the two areas of life that come under this pillar; Emotionally and Financially.
Feel free to post your comments and questions below. And remember to join our daily discussions in our private group. If you would like to join the community, please email us in customer support, email@example.com, notifying us of the email address you use for Facebook. From there, we will send you an invitation to join the private “The Live Love Awesome Students” group.
Karen Chaston: “Inspiring People to Design Their Live Love Life” The Live Love by Design Program Creator, Author, Speaker, On-line TV Host, Radio host, CPA and former CFO publicly listed company.
Karen Chaston ran on the corporate treadmill until the day the world came tumbling down on her head. The constant effort of juggling work, family, the big house and cars, and the stress created by all that was taking its toll on her even before tragedy struck when her son Dan, died at a young age.
Karen’s suffering and disappointments became the catalyst for personal and spiritual growth, leading to her creating “The Live Love by Design and Dream Maker Programs.”
Karen inspires and assists people, who are aspiring to go to the next level, to embrace, empower and focus on all areas of life, so they can live their best life whilst achieving their dreams faster.
For many in business, we focus on money and profits. Karen’s strategic approach combines her life experience and financial expertise to assist to shift your focus from stress and worrying to freedom and joy.
Best of all, Karen’s Financial Model includes actionable systems business owners, managers and employees can take away and implement that keep you focused on the most important part of any business: YOU.
For more details about Karen, her programs and other publications please visit: www.karenchaston.com.au and www.livelovebydesign.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!